He has given numerous talks at conferences and professional body meetings and has the following publications in national and international journals to his credit :
- Midodrine Versus Albumin in the Prevention of Paracentesis-Induced Circulatory Dysfunction in Cirrhotics: A Randomized Pilot Study. Virendra Singh , Prashant C Dheerendra , Baljinder Singh , Chander K Nain , Divya Chawla , Navneet Sharma , Ashish Bhalla & Sushil K Mahi. The American Journal of Gastroenterology 103, 1399–1405 (1 June 2008)
- Efficacy of oral doxercalciferol in the management of secondary hyperparathyroidism in chronic kidney disease stage 4 : Vinay Sakhuja, Prashant Dheerendra, Vivekanand Jha, Manish Rathi, Harbir Singh Kohli. NDT Plus (2011) 4 (suppl 2): doi: 10.1093/ndtplus/4.s2.49
- Maintenance therapy with tacrolimus in lupus nephritis. Ramachandran R, Dheerendra PC, Kumar V, Sakhuja V, Jha V, Kohli HS, Rathi M. Lupus. 2012 Oct;21(11).
- Nasobiliary drainage in acute cholestatic hepatitis with pruritus. Singh V, Bhalla A, Sharma N, Dheerendra PC, Agarwal R, Mahi SK. Dig Liver Dis. 2009 Jun;41(6):442-5. Epub 2008 Jul 25
- Efficacy and safety of oral doxercalciferol in the management of secondary hyperparathyroidism in chronic kidney disease stage 4. Dheerendra P C, Sakhuja V, Kohli H S, Jha VIndian J Nephrol 2013;23:271-5
- eGFR : What the internist should know. Co-authored with Prof.V.Sakhuja and published in “Medicine Update 2012” during the annual Association of Physicians of India conference held at Kolkata in January ’12
- Patient Assessment and Initiation of Dialysis : Co-authored with Dr.Manish Rathi and accepted for publication in the curriculum for post-doctoral certificate in dialysis medicine conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), India
- Young investigator award at the annual conference of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology in 2005 for the presentation “Noradrenaline versus albumin in paracentesis-induced circulatory dysfunction in cirrhosis”
He was provided travel grant to attend the World Congress of Nephrology at Capetown in 2015 and also invited to talk at the Dialysis Access Symposium at Seoul in 2015.